Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or damaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or order number or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or no refund are granted:
– Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
– Any item that needed refund due to size issue. Our products are design and created with optimal size. We also displayed the size of our item. Make sure you acknowledge to the size item before you buy.
– Any item that is returned within 30 days without a good valid reasons
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over RM300, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.